Online Application Form for B.A./B.COM. Courses – Session 2020-21
Opening Date: 7th September 2020 Closing Date: 21st September 2020
|1||Online submission of Admission form – Start Date||7th September (Monday)|
|2||Online submission of Admission form – End Date||24th September (Thrusday)|
|3||Online Document Verification||Upto 27th September (Sunday)|
|4||Display of 1st Merit List||1st October (Thrusday)|
|5||Submission of fee||1st October to 5th October (Thrusday to Monday)|
|6||Display of 2nd Merit List||8th October (Thrusday)|
|7||Submission of Fee||8th October to 12th October (Thrusday to Monday)|
|8||Commencement of teaching||13th October (Tuesday)|
Guidelines for Applicants:
- Weightage, wherever applicable, would be given after verification of the uploaded documents and the applicant shall be provided with a maximum weightage of 10 percent.
- List of Documents to be uploaded online by the applicant:
- Scanned copy of Passport size photograph
- Scanned copy of signature
- Matric (10th) Mark sheet
- 10+2 mark sheet
- Migration Certificate (required in case of other than Haryana School Education Board) · Character Certificate
- NCC/ NSS/Sports Certificate for weightage, wherever applicable
- Bonafide Resident of Haryana Certificate, if applicable
- Income Certificate required for claiming benefits of EWS or SC / BC Scholarships, if applicable
- Reserved Category Certificate, if applicable
- Gap Year Affidavit, if applicable
- Name of the applicant will appear in the Merit List after online verification of documents as per eligibility/merit.
- General category students can now opt for EWS (Economically Weaker Section) quota within the Haryana General Quota. However, they need to upload the required certificate for the same.
- After final selection, the admission charges shall be paid through online mode only. There is no provision of payment of admission charges physically at the College.
- All admissions done are provisional. College / University will cancel any such admission if the information provided by the students is found to be fictitious /bogus at any stage and the student concerned will be held solely responsible for this.
- If any document of a student is rejected due to some reasons during the process of online verification, a system generated SMS will be sent to the applicant and applicant will be required to re-upload the correct document on the online admission portal by logging in his/her account within 48 hours of receiving that SMS. No physical presence shall be required to revise the document.
- Candidature stands cancelled automatically in case of not reporting physically for document verification and/or non-payment of fees as per schedule given above.
- Visit College website regularly for updated information.
For Online Admission, Following Documents are required:
- Attach Three Photographs for College Form (One Stamp Size & Two Passport Size).
- Two Photographs for online admission.
- Attach Original Migration/Transfer Certificate for the candidates other than Haryana Board.
- Attach copy of Aadhaar Card.
- Email Id of parents/Students.
- Bank Account No.
- Original 10th Certificate.
- Original 10+2 Certificate.
- Original Caste Certificate.
- Original Weightage Certificate.
- Attach attested copies of all the certificates and testimonials from Matriculation, 10+2, , last examination passed, character certificate,
- Certificate of distinction in games and sports, certificates of SC/BC and other required documents.
- If gap year, an affidavit is to be submitted.
- All candidates will be intimated for all successful steps in the application form through SMS.
Four Steps for Online Registration:
- Apply Online
- Choice of Courses
- Fee Payment
After Successful Registration an Applicant may take the printout of the detail.