HOW TO APPLY
AT THE TIME OF REGISTRATION
1.The candidates for admission must apply Online.
2. Admission will be on Merit basis and as per Rules and Instructions of K.U.K
3.No separate intimation would be sent to the students. They would themselves be responsible for checking. Merit list displayed on the College Notice Board/College Website.
4. The on line admissions will start w.e.f 1th June, 2O18(calendar time) and the 20th date for applying online will be 30th June, 2018( 12:00 p.m.midnight).
5. Online Registration is Mandatory for the Applicant seeking admission in the College.
6.Mode of Payment: —
- Net banking
- Debit Card
7.Scanned copy of Following is required: —
- Photo of the Applicant (Size 4KB to 100KB)
- Scanned Signature of the Applicant (Size 4KB to 100KB)
- Scanned Copy of 10th Certificate
- Scanned Copy of 10+2 Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Cast Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Weightage Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Aadhar card Number
- Bank Account No with IFSC Code
- Mobile Number of the Applicant
8.All candidates will be intimated for all successful steps in the application form through SMS.
9.Four Steps for Online Registration: —
- Apply Online
- Choice of Courses
- Fee Payment
10.After Successful Registration an Applicant may take the printout of the detail.
AT THE TIME OF ADMISSION:
- Attach Three Photographs for College Form (One Stamp Size & Two Passport Size).
- Two Photographs for online admission.
- Attach Original Migration/Transfer Certificate for the candidates other than Haryana Board.
- Attach copy of Aadhar Card.
- Email Id of parents/Students.
- Bank Account No.
- Original 10th Certificate.
- Original 10+2 Certificate.
- Original Caste Certificate.
- Original Weightage Certificate.
- Attach attested copies of all the certificates and testimonials from Matriculation, 10+2, , last examination passed, character certificate, certificate of distinction
in games and sports, certificates of SC/BC and other required documents.If gap year, an affidavit is to be submitted.