HOW TO APPLY
The candidates for admission must apply Online.
Admission will be on Merit basis and as per Rules and Instructions of K.U.K
No separate intimation would be sent to the students. They would themselves be responsible for checking. Merit list displayed on the College Notice Board/College Website.
The online admissions will start w.e.f June, 2020(calendar time) and the 20th date for applying online will be June, 2020( 12:00 p.m.midnight).
Online Registration is Mandatory for the Applicant seeking admission in the College.
Mode of Payment: —
- Net banking
- Debit Card
Scanned copy of Following documents is required: —
- Photo of the Applicant (Size 4KB to 100KB)
- Scanned Signature of the Applicant (Size 4KB to 100KB)
- Scanned Copy of 10th Certificate
- Scanned Copy of 10+2 Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Cast Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Weightage Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Aadhar card Number
- Bank Account No with IFSC Code
- Mobile Number of the Applicant
All candidates will be intimated for all successful steps in the application form through SMS.
Four Steps for Online Registration: —
- Apply Online
- Choice of Courses
- Fee Payment
After Successful Registration an Applicant may take the printout of the detail.