HOW TO APPLY:
- For admission, candidates must apply Online.
- Admission will be on ‘merit basis’ and ‘as per rules and instructions of K.U.K’.
- Students will be responsible for check‘merit list’ displayed on the College Notice Board / College Website. No Intimation would be send separately.
- Online Admissions will be start from September 7th 2020 to September 21st
- Online Registration is mandatory for the applicant for seeking admission in the college.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
- Net banking
- Debit Card / Credit Card
SCANNED COPY OF FOLLOWING DOCUMENTS IS REQUIRED:
- Photo of the Applicant (Size 4KB to 100KB)
- Scanned Signature of the Applicant (Size 4KB to 100KB)
- Scanned Copy of 10th Certificate
- Scanned Copy of 10+2 Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Cast Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Weightage Certificate
- Scanned Copy of Aadhaar card Number
- Bank Account No with IFSC Code
- Mobile Number of the Applicant
Candidates will get confirmation through sms on successful completion of all steps in application form.
FOUR STEPS FOR ONLINE REGISTRATION:
- Apply Online
- Choice of Courses
- Fee Payment
After successful registration an applicant may take the printout of the application form.