Every student seeking admission to the college must obtain the college information handbook . It contains an admission form, which must be duly filled in legibly by the student. As admission is made strictly on merit, the form must be presented as soon as the admission starts.
ADMISSION PROCESS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Original certificate of the Last University/Board Examination passed and an two attested passport size photograph.
- Character Certificate duly attested by the Head of the Institution last attended.
- Certificates of Merit for meritorious performance in games and co-curricular activities
- Two sets of self attested photocopies of all the original certificates
Admission to various classes shall be done strictly on merit and first-come-first-served basis. Since the number of seats allotted to each class is restricted, admission will be closed as soon as the required number is completed. Late admission will be permitted only if seats are available.
STUDENTS FROM OTHER UNIVERSITIES/BOARDS
Must apply for eligibility certificate through office within a month for that they will have to submit
- Original Migration Certificate
- Photocopy of Certificate/DMC
- Official Certificate of category and Domicile.
In case a student is unable to produce eligibility certificate at the time of admission, she may take provisional admission at her own risk and responsibility. The decision of the University, in such cases, will be final and the candidate will have no claim whatsoever against the College/University if her provisional admission is cancelled by the University. (Students admitted provisionally should submit the required documents.)
FOR SPECIAL ATTENTION OF PARENTS/GUARDIANS
- Parents/guardians are requested to go through the college information handbook thoroughly and comply with the instructions given therein.
- Continuous absence of the ward from college without genuine reason will be seriously dealt with. A written application for leave should reach the Principal from the parent of the ward.
- Students are expected to strictly follow the code of conduct mentioned in the information handbook.
- Students can leave the college only after their classes are over. For no reason will they be allowed to leave the college before the specified time.
- It is compulsory for every student to attend 75% of the lectures delivered and to appear in the class test and submit the assignments to be eligible to sit for the final examinations.
- Students who have been placed under compartment in 10+2 examination are eligible for admission provisionally, subject to their clearing the compartment by December of the same year, failing which their provisional admission shall stand cancelled automatically and no claim for refund will be entertained