The Career Guidance Cell has been catering to the needs of students with the following objectives:
- To conduct a survey among students on their career options.
- To organize Programmes to create awareness about the importance of higher studies in India and Abroad.
- To organize diagnostic tests for the competitive exams and to counsel them for higher studies.
- To organize coaching classes on higher studies.
- To conduct Orientation Programmes for freshers.
- To organize and offer various programmes on Personality Development, Soft Skills and Communication Skills.
- To organize Pre-Placement Training Programmes to enable students to showcase their skills during the Interview.
CAREER GUIDANCE CELL- INCHARGE MRS. NEETIKA BAJAJ
- A team of institute of Computer Accountant guided the students of final year about the practical coaching of Accounting.
- A seminar on ‘ Learn today for better Tomorrow’ was conducted by the team of ICICI Academy for skills, Zirakpur. A guideline on different courses was also given to the final year students.
- A team of VLCC provided guidelines on personality development to the students.
- Rajeev Sharma, Senior officer of Bulls Eye counsel the students of B.A & B.Com III of their career opportunities. A Motivational lecture was also given by Mr. Ravinder Gulati, Senior counselor, Bulls Eye, Chandigarh.
- On the same day , G.K Rahi, Director fo ICA encouraged the students of B.A & B.Com III to attend one month workshop in tally ERP-9 at college premises so as to enhance their employ-ability.
- P.K. Mehta, Director General, AIMT, Ambala with his team members gave a motivational lecture to the students so as how to make a choice among different career alternatives.